Palisade at UTC : San Diego’s most anticipated residential development
Palisade at Westfield UTC, is Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield’s first residential project in the US. The 23-story tower has already become San Diego’s most anticipated residential development – with pre-leasing slated to begin this Spring, followed by the official opening to residents in the Summer.
This project, developed with institutional investors advised by J.P. Morgan Asset Management and Greystar Development Group, illustrates the Group’s ambition to create mixed-use destinations that integrate everyday life features – blending cultural, residential, commercial and entertainment facilities to build the cities of tomorrow. We concentrate on exceptional destinations in the world’s most dynamic cities, focusing on their densification to accompany the vibrant urban development that surrounds them.
Encompassing 300 high-rise homes offering 360° degree views of the Pacific Ocean and surrounding landscapes together with premium amenities, Palisade at Westfield UTC will include studio, one, two and three-bedroom residences in addition to exclusive penthouses. It will feature elegant interior design, high-end finishes and architectural motifs, and expansive balconies, putting residents steps away from incredible shopping, dining and entertainment at Westfield UTC.
“The comfort and luxury integrated into every aspect of Palisade at UTC is a perfect fit for the La Jolla lifestyle and resort-inspired ambiance at Westfield UTC” said Nicholas Rumanes, Senior Vice President, Development for Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield. “UTC is becoming a true cityscape of the future, with modern homes located just steps away from the city’s best shopping, dining, entertainment, and health and wellness amenities.”
Palisade at Westfield UTC will also feature:
• A resort-inspired rooftop “sky lounge” with a private dining space.
• A state-o-the-art fitness centre and other wellness facilities including indoor and outdoor yoga and spin studios, elite locker venues with steam rooms, bike repair service, and half-acre swimming pool with an outdoor amenity deck.
• Numerous lounging and entertaining venues including a resident clubhouse, sports lounge and private library.
• An entire floor dedicated to resident co-working, complete private conference rooms with top of the line audio and visual equipment.
• Convenient, walkable access to Westfield UTC’s shopping, dining and entertainment and future Light Rail station.
• Unique concierge services with private reserved underground parking that includes access to electric vehicle charging stations.
Learn more about the project here: https://palisadeutc.com/